2021 – Murdi Paaki Region
Deadline: 1:00 pm, 11/08/2021
Design, supply & installation of approximately 550 residential solar PV, air-conditioning systems & other minor energy efficiency improvements to Aboriginal households in the Murdi Paaki Region (Western NSW).
Estimated value of works: $1,000,000 Information available & enquiries to Haylee Rogers on 6879 8100 or 0447 006 997 or Haylee.firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 – Nanima Sewerage Treatment Ponds
Deadline: 9:30 am, 26/08/2021
Upgrade of sewage pond & pipework. Scope of work includes:
- inlet structure & transfer structure.
- New oxidation pond 1 - excavation of new pond, lining with Geosynthetic Clay Layer (GCL) & provision of the cover layer.
- Existing oxidation pond 2 - emptying & removal of material, regrading & resizing where required, lining with Geosynthetic Clay Layer (GCL) & cover layer.
- Transfer & overflow structures & pipework.
- Restoration of fencing to existing condition if sections are removed for construction purposed.
- Environmental protection works.
- Testing of structures & pipelines.